Merrett R. Stierheim Urban Affairs Department
The Merrett R. Stierheim Urban Affairs Department serves the reference and informational needs of county and municipal government employees and members of the public. The Urban Affairs Department has a comprehensive collection which spans many disciplines and includes many types of media. Anyone interested in learning about public administration, government, urban planning, public policy, transportation, human services, law enforcement, and other urban affairs topics should contact the Urban Affairs Department!
What we offer:
- More than 4,000 books, pamphlets, and government documents
- Thirty up-to-date print newspapers and journals
- Access to an assortment of electronic journal and newspaper
Let us help you:
- Research work-related issues and topics
- Create topic-specific bibliographies
- Provide in-depth training seminars on the Library System’s extensive resources, including databases and online catalog
- Obtain those “hard to get” materials located in libraries around the country
Let the staff of the Urban Affairs Department help with your difficult work-related assignments. Our services are free. Contact us today!