Digital Magazines Now Available at Your Library
– Miami‑Dade Public library offers Zinio, a digital magazine service offering multi‑user access to popular publications –
(MIAMI, NOVEMBER 8, 2013) – The Miami‑Dade Public Library, in partnership with RBdigital, is pleased to announce the availability of Zinio for Libraries, the world’s largest newsstand offering multi-user access to popular publications such as Martha Stewart Living, Forbes, National Geographic Traveler, Men’s Health, Seventeen, and much more.
Zinio offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from a collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Current Issues – New issues are released simultaneously with the print edition and many are available for download at your library before they hit the newsstands.
- Easy browsing – Browse your library's collection of titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines that meet your interests.
- Manage your collection – Use the personal account you create to check out the magazines you choose and read them instantly on your computer (both PC and Mac) or access the content on a portable media device. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher).
- No limits – Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
For more information visit mdpls.org or ask your local branch staff.
RBdigital, from Recorded Books, LLC, is a leading provider of library services around the world, and one of the largest independent producer of unabridged audiobooks, on cassettes, CDs, and downloadable.