Computers & Tablets/Laptops
With a library card, patrons are able to use library desktop computers and tablets/laptops. All computers and tablets/laptops have access to the Internet, Microsoft Office 2010, and USB 2.0 ports. With tablets/laptops, a read‑only DVD drive is available to checkout.
Computer & Tablet/Laptop Sessions
- Each session on the computers and tablets/laptops is for up to 120 minutes. There is a daily limit of 120 minutes per user.
- Computer sessions at Civic Center Branch are limited to one 15‑minute session per person per day.
- Reservations must be made in person and can only be made for the current day.
- Desktop computers stop accepting reservations 20 minutes prior to the branch closing and will shut down automatically 10 minutes prior to closing.
- Tablets/Laptops shut down automatically 30 minutes prior to the branch closing.
All branches, except Civic Center Branch, have at least one public computer station with a scanner that is free to use. Scanned documents or images can be emailed or saved to a USB flash drive.