Volunteer opportunities include:
- Shelving and organizing books and magazines
- Assisting in the library office
- Sorting donated materials
- Assisting with preparing arts and crafts materials for Children’s programming
Opportunities and availability vary by location. Please check with your local branch for more information.
Upon completion of your volunteer hours, you will be provided with a letter acknowledging your service.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Parent/Guardian signature for those under 18 years of age
- Branch Manager approval
- Please note that court ordered volunteer work cannot be completed at the library.